It has never been a more affordable time to get your business online with the Government’s National Digital Strategy Trading Online Voucher Scheme.
Get Empowered: Decide what is best for your business using a Trading Online Voucher.
Get financial assistance of up to €2,500 along with training and advice to help your business trade online.
Get FREE help and training from your Local Enterprise Office.
Get training sessions on helpful topics like developing a website, digital marketing, social media for business and search engine optimisation.
PLUS, Businesses who already received a Trading Online Voucher, can now apply for a second voucher, where upgrades are required.
What can I use the LEO Online Trading Voucher to pay for?
- A Professional website design
- Adding a shop or payment facilities or booking systems to your website
- A website content management system allowing you to update the information on your website to keep you in control
- Subscriptions to low cost online retail platform solutions to quickly establish a retailing presence online
- Domain registration (your .ie or .com address)
- One-year hosting
- Basic training for the use of your shops’ functionality
How can DarkLab Creative Design help you?
Professional designed website
Upgrade or Redesign of your existing website
Business branding or refreshing your brand
Establishing an online payment or online booking system
Basic search engine optimisation
Conditions Required BEFORE Grant Payment
- Web site is live and has been inspected
- Original invoices are submitted at the time of claim
- Proof of payment is provided in the form of an original bank statement or an online statement stamped by the bank.
- The home page of the website acknowledges the source of funding and accredited in a prominent position. This must include the European Union logo and your Local Enterprise Office logo.
- The grant must be drawn and fully paid before the completion date as detailed in the Letter of Offer.